Created by: Frank Parro
Modified on: Wed, 9 Jan, 2019 at 6:03 PM
- Please read all return guidelines before submitting your return.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded on returned parts, as the shipping is a service rendered and cannot be refunded.
- Refused freight will have the shipping charges deducted from your refunded amount.
- All special order items are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
- If there is an error on our part (example: part pulled wrong, etc.), then we first apologize for the inconvenience and will gladly issue a full refund or correct the mistake. Our customer service team must be notified of any discrepancies in the order within 10 days of receipt here.
- Please include the VIN# with your order. By providing the VIN#, we are able to verify the fitment of the parts ordered to the vehicle. The online catalog provided is not the official General Motors catalog and with your VIN# we can verify the parts ordered against catalog inaccuracies. Parts ordered without the VIN# for verification will be charged a 35% restocking fee upon return.
- Parts are not eligible for return after 90 days from receipt.
- Returned parts must have been originally purchased from GMPartsDirect.com.
- Include a copy of the invoice with your return.
- We cannot accept returns on used, installed, painted, tried, or disassembled parts.
- HAZMAT parts are not returnable.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- International orders are non-returnable.
- Returned items cannot have missing parts, hardware, or instructions.
- Parts must be resalable and in the Original packaging with all GM labels intact. DO NOT WRITE ON, REMOVE, OR COVER ANY GM LABELS. DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX.
- Failure to meet the above guidelines will result in a return refusal. Any refused parts will either be disposed of or sent back to the customer at their expense.
- To begin a return, contact us by filling out our return form here.
- Unless a GMPartsDirect.com representative provides a return label, then the cost of the return shipping is at the customer's expense.
- Be sure to retain the return tracking information.
- GMPartsDirect.com is not responsible for damaged or lost items during the return shipment.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.