- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 7-10 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately. Please contact us for availability.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Orders over $250.00 must be signed for upon delivery.
- Your order may be shipped per Expedited shipping for an additional cost.
- Oversized shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- Oversized shipments will ship to your local freight hub for pickup.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Duties and fees for international orders are not included in the purchase price.
- International orders are non-returnable
- Shipping charges will not be refunded on returned parts, as the shipping is a service rendered and cannot be refunded.
Created by: Frank Parro
Modified on: Thu, 5 Jul, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.